Just quickly before bed, here are 10 reasons why Matt was the best husband ever:
- He loved me, but he loved Jesus even more.
- He was equally geeky and athletic; the best of both worlds!
- Whenever we were inside and he needed to fart, he would leave the room, and sometimes even go outside!
- He was great at giving massages. He even read a book on it so he could help get the tension out of my shoulders.
- If we were walking down the street he would always walk on the road side so that if anything was to go wrong he would get hit first.
- He showered regularly and wore yummy deodorant.
- He prayed for me every night.
- He asked my nearly every half hour if I would like a cup of tea or coffee (and actually made them for me!).
- He was passionate about growing and maturing as a husband and a man of God.
- He trimmed the hedges like a (legit) ninja!